An Associate from the Past

Hey Rita!

During the night I thought a lot virtually how we volition observe Carl and I think I accept an thought.

I got to know a lady called Anastasia Silverglade when I was working as a lawyer in L.A. She was one of my clients and if there was always someone who knew how to get hold of something, it was her.

She was born here in Jorvik and I heard a few years ago that she was going to move back to her old apartment here.

But she knows everyone and equally we don't accept anything to go on when information technology comes to Carl, aside from his proper name and license number, I think nosotros should start asking Anastasia if she  can assist us.

Objectives: Talk to Erik.

Rewards: fifteen Jorvik Shillings, x XP

Reputation: twenty with Jorvik City

Then how do nosotros find the lady that will help united states of america find the guy?

I tried doing a search on her name but information technology seems equally if she's nevertheless at her onetime apartment, so I suggest we go at that place. Hopefully she knows how we can do a search on the license plate.

Quest completed

______________

Governor'south Autumn

Are you fix to go Rita?

Anastasia volition exist living at Governor's fall – if she hasn't moved. But when I tried doing a search for her on my cellphone, information technology looked as if she was still living there, so I think we should get there and hope for the all-time.

If there is anyone who can help us, information technology's her.

Objectives: Go to Governor's Fall where Anastasia lives.

Rewards: 20 Jorvik Shillings, fifteen XP

Reputation: fifteen with Jorvik City

Take the bus to Governor's Fall and follow Erik and Madison over to Anastasia's apartment.

See, it seems she still lives here. In that location's an A. Silverglade on the fourth floor.

Quest completed

______________

Is There Anyone Abode?

Shall nosotros try ringing the doorbell to run across if she is home?

Objectives: Band the doorbell to come across if Anastasia is home.

Rewards: 15 Jorvik Shillings, fifteen XP

Reputation: 25 with Jorvik City

You ring the bong, but there is no reply.

So typical! Do you think nosotros should try some of her neighbors?

Quest completed

______________

Did You Hear That?

Dad! Rita! Did you hear that? What is going on in that location?

Objectives: Try and find out what is happening?

Rewards: 10 Jorvik Shillings, 10 XP

Reputation: 15 with Jorvik City

A small dog wearing a tutu runs past, and a beau in a conform chases after. Oh dear…

(Huffing and puffing…)

Come up back hither you damned little rat!

Quest completed

______________

The Failed Worker

(Huffing and puffing…)

What happened? That little mutt stole my boss' lunch! I'chiliad totally going to get fired! What am I going to practise? Help!

Y'all don't understand! This is my first week on the task and right on the outset twenty-four hours everything has gone incorrect. In the end, my dominate told me to get and buy him some nutrient, at to the lowest degree that I should be able to do…

I have to buy new food… But I don't have whatever money with me… He volition go super mad if I come back to work without his lunch…

Sob.

What? Do you desire to help me?

My hero! Sob. I didn't call up there were such dainty people. Sob.

Unfortunately, I don't know if you're fast enough to catch the canis familiaris…

Objectives: Catch the dog and get the nutrient back.

Rewards: 30 Jorvik Shillings, 25 XP

Reputation: 35 with Jorvik City

Madison reassures Oliver of your canis familiaris catching abilities but Erik, of course, is not certain.

Rita is super fast! Of class she can take hold of it. I will help you lot!

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

But we have to discover Anastasia…

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Merely what about the dog? We have to help. You ever say that we should aid each other!

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Sigh. Okay then. Let's effort to catch this dog then…

Thankfully you don't have to chase the canis familiaris. He runs around the key block of the ice cream parlor in a counter clockwise direction. Stand up on the sidewalk and await for him to run by to catch him. Return to Oliver when you accept caught the dog.

Boohoo!! Sob.

Thank y'all! Y'all are crawly! You've saved my day.

Quest completed

______________

Prince Mannerly

Give thanks y'all so much for your help! Yous have no idea what this means to me!

As for you lot, Prince Charming, shame on you! I will virtually certainly have a talk with Anastasia the adjacent time I come across her.

Yous wonder if I know Anastasia Silverglade? Well, I used to be her neighbor. Now I live only a few blocks from here.

It's her domestic dog, she has no control over it at all. In one case she sat with him at a coffee store with a latte and thought that would work every bit a dogsitter.

Actually? And so you say you are looking for Anastasia?

Haha. Of grade she isn't home, she is probably shopping for shoes at the mall.

Sorry, but I really have to hurry back to piece of work with my boss' lunch. But thank you for your help. If you are going to Anastasia, could you accept Prince Charming with yous and so he doesn't steal anyone else'south food.

Thanks then much! Goodbye!

Objectives: Talk to Madison.

Rewards: x Jorvik Shillings, x XP

Reputation: xv with Jorvik Urban center

See, Erik the Political party Pooper, catching the dog was the right thing to practise. Nosotros now know where Anastasia is.

Hehe. Prince Charming is so cute! Practise you think he knows any commands? Like sit? Or play expressionless?

Quest completed

______________

That It Would Be So Much Trouble

Sigh. I never idea information technology could be and so much work to return a suitcase…

No, Madison! We are not going to skip returning information technology. What do I always say? Y'all should always practise the right affair. In this case, the right thing is to run into that poor Carl gets his suitcase back. There might be something actually important in it that he needs.

Rita, if you take… Prince Charming – isn't that the dog'south proper noun? And then we tin can go direct to the mall again.

Objectives: Take Prince Charming to Anastasia in the mall.

Rewards: xx Jorvik Shillings, 15 XP

Reputation: 15 with Jorvik Metropolis

Head to the mall and notice Anastasia in the clothes shop on the first floor of the mall, all done upwardly in her designer sweatpants and smug facelift.

Prince Charming! There you are, male child! Yous won't believe what I've found! I need assist deciding which of these two pairs of shoes I should go.

Quest completed

______________

Girl, Hey You, Yep You

Oh? What practice you lot think, boy? Should I take the white or the pinkish shoes? This is what I remember, the white ones would be perfect for a Las Vegas wedding, while the pink ones are beautiful and flirty for a beach romance.

Objectives: Become a pair of black shoes for Anastasia.

Rewards: 15 Jorvik Shillings, twenty XP

Reputation: 10 with Jorvik Urban center

Erik tries to get her attention merely it seems she is busy at the moment…

Oh… Anastasia? How-do-you-do!

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Prince Mannerly? What are these?

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Haha, you don't remember me? Erik Hightower? L.A.?

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

ERIK! Darling! Of class it is you! How are you? I scarcely recognized you without a suit. Haha. You lot seem… To not exist wearing expensive clothes anymore.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Haha, there is no point in me running around in expensive suits at the moment. But hey, in that location'due south something entirely different that I want to ask yous.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Darling, let me interrupt you lot apace. Girl, you lot, hey you. Yep, what is your name? Rita?

Out of the iii of your, you lot seem to be the one with the lease sense of fashion. Would you be a darling and go get those pinkish shoes in black instead?

Apparently your lack of fashion sense does not brand you qualified to talk to Anastasia. Prove to her that you know a petty bit, and fetch her the shoes she requested from the shelf.

Magnifique! Merci cherie!

Quest completed

______________

Darling, What Happened?

Oh you poor thing, I feel bad that yous accept to live like that. I mean, what happened? Y'all were such a talented lawyer.

Simply you said that you wanted to ask a favor?

Objectives: Listen to Anastasia.

Rewards: x Jorvik Shillings, x XP

Reputation: x with Jorvik City

Erik elucidates on the situation.

Exactly! You see, I'm looking for the owner of a suitcase. And the merely affair I have is a license plate number. I know that you're, at to the lowest degree y'all used to be, in the know.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Darling, you lot disappoint me and Prince Charming. Who am I?

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Oh… Anastasia?

Not just Anastasia, I am Anastasia Silverglade, darling. I know who can help y'all. You should talk with my brother, Aaron Silverglade. He will no doubt be able to assistance you lot notice the i you lot are looking for.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Thanks so much, where tin nosotros notice him?

Anastasia's brother can be constitute in Governor's Fall.

Thanks so much Anastasia! We're going to talk with your blood brother, so have care of yourself.

Bye!

Quest completed

______________

Welcome to Leonardo's Water ice Cream Parlor!

Come on, we should get going at in one case. I just desire this to exist over so nosotros tin can return the bag and become domicile.

No Madison! I am not going to mind to you now. Nosotros are going to Governor'south Fall where Leonardo's Water ice Cream Parlor is.

Objectives: Go to Leonardo's Ice Foam Parlor.

Rewards: 15 Jorvik Shillings, 20 XP

Reputation: fifteen with Jorvik City

Have the bus to Governor'south Fall and meet Erik and Madison inside Leonardo'due south.

Oh! It's been a long fourth dimension since I've been to Leonardo's. Information technology'southward really nice here!

Quest completed

______________

An Unknown Look

And then it's just the question of who Aaron is? I didn't fifty-fifty retrieve to ask Anastasia what he looked like. Information technology think it's best that nosotros split. Hopefully at that place'southward someone here who knows who Aaron Silverglade is.

Objectives: Find Aaron Silverglade at Leonardo's.

Rewards: ten Jorvik Shillings, 25 XP

Reputation: 20 with Jorvik City

Aaron is the pudgy budget attorney looking human in the suit standing at a tall tabular array in the dorsum next to the jukebox.

Um, how-do-you-do there.

If you lot are from the Jorvik Gazette, I'm afraid I'll accept to ask yous to volume time for an interview.

Quest completed

______________

Assistance Aaron with the Presentation

Oh, so yous're not from the Jorvik Gazette, you say?

Excuse me, what is the best way to start a oral communication? "Ladies and gentlemen," "Beloved citizens," or maybe "Hey, what'due south up"?

I think it might sound a trivial more hip if you say "Hey, what'southward upwardly"?

Oh, you'll have to excuse me, I completely forgot to greet you! Or maybe I already introduced myself?

Oh, your proper name is Rita? Squeamish to meet you!

What about the terminate of the spoken language? Should you say "That's all for me," "Catch you lot subsequently," or perchance just "Goodbye"?

Did you say you need help finding a license plate? I'm happy to help you simply first I need to sort our this voice communication. And right now I feel completely lost as to how I should do information technology.

If maybe you could help me out?

That'south actually a actually skillful idea! I can stop working on the spoken communication so you get the run a risk to add what sounds all-time!

Thank you a lot!

Objectives: Help Aaron prepare his spoken language.

Rewards: 25 Jorvik Shillings, 25 XP

Reputation: 35 with Jorvik Metropolis

Make full in Aaron'south spoken language however you experience best. Exercise you think it should be formal and professional, or hip and trendy to appeal to the younger generation? You determine!

This… This volition be a fantastic speech. Thanks Rita!

Quest completed

______________

A Password Must Exist Suuuper Hard

You want to know if I can help you find the owner of a car with this license plate? It is a tricky question. It all depends, you see. I have this reckoner, but information technology won't exist of much assist, I'k afraid.

Pitiful, you don't understand my answer? Oh…

What I mean is that I would really like to help but the circumstances make it hard.

What circumstances?

Difficult to say. As I said, it all depends on the circumstances.

Oh… Maybe I was a little unclear. What I'k maxim that, I, in the current situation can't get into the reckoner. I wouldn't say that I have forgotten the password. I just lost it. Temporarily.

And so unfortunately I can't get into the computer. Otherwise I would have been happy to help y'all.

Objectives: Hack into Aaron's computer using GEMO.

Rewards: 50 Jorvik Shillings, 40 XP

Reputation: 45 with Jorvik Metropolis

Madison gets his attention. She has an idea how you can help Aaron get into his computer.

Only I know a fashion around your password!

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

You do? Tell me! This is then exciting!

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

GEMO can exercise it! I downloaded a program for him that should bypass the countersign. Hehe, I tested it on Dad's computer and it worked. Even though I already knew Dad's countersign.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Oh, but Madison!

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Hehe. Y'all but take yourself to blame when you use "Madison" equally your countersign. Y'all know that a password should be suuuper hard? So that no one can figure it out!

I saw it in a spy moving-picture show. The spy had a countersign that was made of numbers, letters, and special characters! The motion-picture show was really exciting! Nosotros watched it together, Dad, remember?

Yes, that ane, certain… Simply how does the GEMO work for this?

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Dead easy! Just plug it in and then the programme starts working, bypassing the security. But it is really hard… Rita, maybe you can assist me? Hither! Take the GEMO and so you can connect information technology to Aaron'due south computer.

GEMO will evidence on its screen which button to click on the control pad.

If the arrow shows green, click the same button.

If the arrow shows cerise, click the opposite button.

Click the arrows as they announced until yous have discovered Aaron's password and unlocked his computer.

How did you practice that? I thought I would accept to buy a new computer! Thanks and so much Rita! Now I'm gonna try to alter the password to something else that I will remember.

Quest completed

______________

How You Exercise That? You Type!

At that place, now yous can use my computer to search for the license plate.

How do y'all do that?

You type.

You wonder which plan to utilize to do a search? Erm, ahh… Yous search? And to search, yous type. It'southward there on the estimator.

Possibly I'm a piddling unclear once more. There, at present I have opened the programme that you should use. At present just enter the license plate number you want to search for and you lot will get the answer afterwards.

Objectives: Enter the license plate number.

Rewards: thirty Jorvik Shillings, 25 XP

Reputation: 25 with Jorvik City

Use Aaron'southward computer to search the license plate number. Read the results that you have discovered.

Possessor: The vehicle is owned by FHI AB, just is currently registered to the employee, Carl Edelman, address: Sjömansgatan 32, 17352. The company purchased it 3 years agone. There may be other vehicles registered to the same person.

Model: JC499I

License plate number: SASSA 1105

Status: In traffic

Last inspected: XXXX

Insurance: Calculated price 1503 JC

Transmission: Manual

Elevation speed: 250 km/h

Quest completed

______________

You Accept the Address

You wonder where Sjömansgatan 32 is? Um, ahh. It is really obvious! Y'all accept the address there. It's located at that address with that number.

You wonder how to become there? Yes, possibly you tin can accept the tram. It'due south supposed to be very cozy. Otherwise you lot can walk.

What I'm trying to say is that I don't have a inkling where that address is, I'g agape.

I wish I could exist of help simply unfortunately I accept to focus on practicing my speech now.

Proficient luck! Promise you detect what y'all are looking for.

Objectives: Talk to Erik.

Rewards: 10 Jorvik Shillings, 10 XP

Reputation: x with Jorvik City

Tell Erik you have constitute the accost just yous don't know where it is.

Hmm… How are we going to notice this address? Mayhap I tin can try doing a search for information technology on my cellphone.

Quest completed

______________

Back to the Shoe Shopper

Hmm… I've establish aught.

Should we go dorsum to the mall and ask Anastasia?

Good idea Rita!

Madison, don't be so grumpy. Let'southward go to the mall now. The faster we can give this suitcase back, the faster nosotros tin can become home.

Objectives: Become to Anastasia in the mall.

Rewards: 20 Jorvik Shillings, 15 XP

Reputation: 25 with Jorvik Metropolis

Take the bus back to the mall and observe Anastasia in the clothes store.

Simply a 2nd, darling. I just demand to pay for my shoes.

Quest completed

______________

Latte Time

So, what can I do for you?

Merely a 2nd, these shoes are perfect! Thank you for helping me find them. I Love them! They will be perfect for the collection! Yous tin can have my sometime shoes if you want. I don't use them anyway.

It'southward really late. I think it'due south time for a latte. What do you lot recall Prince Charming? Would y'all rather have a cappuccino or a latte?

Darling, do you want anything?

 Did you say you want to detect an address?

…Seriously? Darling, I had actually hoped that yous would ask something else. Sigh.

What address is this so?

Objectives: Talk to Anastasia.

Rewards: ten Jorvik Shillings, ten XP, Anastasia'south Old Shoes

Reputation: ten with Jorvik Metropolis

Tell Anastasia the accost you are looking for.

Sjömansgatan 32? Of course I know where it is, you lot couldn't find a more boring identify.

I would love to be of assist, only as I said, it's time for a latte and so I have booked time at the salon. But what about the same fourth dimension, same place tomorrow?

At present Prince Charming and I are going to the cafe. Au revoir!

Quest completed

______________

Do Not Surrender on Nightdust

Sigh. I really don't like that we have to stay here for another day…

Only what choice do we accept?

Me and Madison volition go back to our hotel. Hopefully we will get hold of Carl tomorrow.

Objectives: Talk to Madison.

Rewards: x Jorvik Shillings, 15 XP

Reputation: 15 with Jorvik City

Madison has one last affair to tell you lot before you leave.

Rita, I thought of something… Practice you think Nightdust is feeling okay?

You lot think so? Can you promise me one affair Rita?

Even if I can't keep looking for Nightdust tomorrow, you must not give up.

Thank you. Now I take to go earlier Dad starts nagging even more. See you tomorrow!

Quest completed

Render to Anastasia tomorrow.